Do the Most Meaningful Work of Your Career
People are at the heart of every connection we build. We design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together — one connection at a time.
Cybery is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage our people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. Cybery employees work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, we help others build stronger communities — and we’re just getting started.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing and advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Use analytics to measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop engaging online content, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Collaborate with other teams to create landing pages/web content and optimize user experience
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Recent graduate from a reputed university with background in economics, marketing, IT or related field
- Candidates from BRAC, AIUB, IB or foreign institutes preferred
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and print media marketing and measurement
- Looking for an Experienced Developer in WordPress
- The candidate will be responsible for developing WordPress websites/applications.
- Develop new themes/plugins according to the requirements.
- Strong knowledge in Object-oriented, advanced level PHP programming with MySQL.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code.
- Must have a strong knowledge of woo commerce plugin.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Confident to take the challenge and finish the task on deadline.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 1 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must-Have “CAN DO” attitude.
- Problem solvers will get more preference, such as Problem-solving in Online Judges, Programming Contests will be considered as a big plus point.
- Have an approved theme at Themeforest or customize ThemeForest theme is plus.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Tk. 25000 – 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Friendly Working Environment.